There are certain foods that I feel you should always have on your grocery list. These are foods that you can pair with many other foods, make certain foods taste better, and provide an array of nutrient value. Olive Oil Nuts & Seeds Dark Chocolate Grass-fed Whey Protein Coconut oil You can keep these in your kitchen and you can use them when you need them. These are things that make very quick cooking possible […]
Phone Consulting. This is a great tool for owners and manager to inexpensively discuss their business concerns, staffing issues, life goals and so much more!
Onsite Business Consulting. I offer all types of onsite consulting. From training your staff to reviewing your business, program design and everything in between.
Onsite Training at my Facility, State of Fitness. My clients do have the option to spend the day at my facility, State of Fitness. You’ll be able to walk through the entire business system, experience how the business is run every day and learn directly from my team.
Seminars and Corporate Wellness Consulting. There is no better place to improve health than your work community. From educational seminars to quarterly wellness consulting for your clients, I can help improve the health and fitness of your employees.
Here are some other of my program details:
- Membership Layers and strategy (with materials)
- Membership pricing (with materials)
- Social media/marketing and coaching
- Outside and in house advertising, speaking, Power Point/Keynote presentation outlines
- Staff management
- Internship program (with materials and E-book)
- Hiring and Firing (with interview outlines and job descriptions)
- Customer service
- Clothing, equipment, supplement sales (with contacts)
- How to train your tribe of trainers
- How to create a culture
- Program and facility design (with all program outlines and workouts with E-book)
- Sports Performance Academy (workouts and materials)
- Blogs, writing, magazine, etc. details
- Nutrition Consultation Outline (with materials)
- Anything else per the customer’s request